[FFmpeg-user] ref: mov file generated from ffmpeg lib lost audio by players other than VLC

Paul Wang paul at teknique.com
Fri Apr 8 01:30:30 CEST 2011

Hi, all,

I have a problem using ffmpeg lib APIs.

I am using these APIs to generate a MOV container file from a H264 video
stream and a AAC audio stream.

The audio stream can be save as .aac file, which can be played by QuickTime
or MediaPlayer.

My problem is after the H264 video and AAC audio stream are saved in a .mov
container, the file played by media players other than VLC has no audio.

Played by VLC is good and having both video and audio, played by other
players, video OK, no audio.

 No ideas what’s wrong???

This is my first time using ffmpeg, can someone give me a hand.

Thanks.

Paul Wang.