[FFmpeg-user] How to compile the ffmper full source to take a .dll build.

Leo Izen leo.izen at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 22:56:38 CEST 2011

2011/3/25 mouli s <smouli60 at gmail.com>

> hello i tried taking .dll build n succeed in it but whn i tried to add it
> in
> the project using add reference it shows error....says tat it could not be
> added plz make sure tat the file is accessible.....hope the .dll i took is
> not working... can any one plz share the working .dll for the fullsource of
> ffmpeg??? if so very thank full to them.... thanks for any replies......

1. Please use words such as "please" and not "plz" or "that" and not "tat."
It is easier to help you if we don't have to parse what you are saying.
2. FFmpeg builds are available at http://hawkeye.arrozcru.org/
3. Whenever you are asking for help about an error message, post the full
un-modified error message, because otherwise we won't have enough
information to give a helpful answer.
4. You mention project, but you don't mention what type of project it is,
your OS, your compiler, etc. so we don't have enough information to answer
your question. Please give as much information as possible, because too much
is always better than too little.