[FFmpeg-trac] #3038(FFmpeg:new): FFMPEG crashes encoding AAC audio at 32k/1ch AAC, but not at 31k/1ch or 33k/1ch

FFmpeg trac at avcodec.org
Wed Oct 9 06:10:17 CEST 2013

#3038: FFMPEG crashes encoding AAC audio at 32k/1ch AAC, but not at 31k/1ch or
33k/1ch
-------------------------------------+----------------------------------
             Reporter:  soulbabel    |                    Owner:
                 Type:  defect       |                   Status:  new
             Blocking:               |  Reproduced by developer:  0
Analyzed by developer:  0            |
-------------------------------------+----------------------------------

Comment (by soulbabel):

 I tried to attach a sample, but I couldn't extract a segment that was less
 than 2.5MB.  Despite instructing FFMPEG to use copy only a 60 second
 portion of the file, it kept extracting a segment of 5 minutes or more.
 input.mp4 is an extracted audio only portion that seems to still trigger
 the crash, and original.mp4 is the file as I received it before I
 attempted to transcode it.

 http://clt.odu.edu/dropbox/ffmpeg/input.mp4   (4.6MB / audio only)
 http://clt.odu.edu/dropbox/ffmpeg/original.mp4 (152MB / video+audio)

 Can these links be removed from this ticket when it is closed?

--
Ticket URL: <https://ffmpeg.org/trac/ffmpeg/ticket/3038#comment:1>
FFmpeg <http://ffmpeg.org>