[FFmpeg-soc] vp8 de/packetizers

Martin Storsjö martin at martin.st
Fri Jul 30 09:08:53 CEST 2010

On Thu, 29 Jul 2010, Martin Storsjö wrote:

> On Thu, 29 Jul 2010, Ronald S. Bultje wrote:
>
> > On Jul 29, 2010, at 7:49 AM, Martin Storsjö <martin at martin.st> wrote:
> > >
> > > So I think it would be worthwhile. What do you think, Luca B and
> > > Ronald?
> > > Where should we put them - rtpdec.h?
> >
> > Sounds good to me, although I'd create a fresh .h-file for all decls.
> > Maybe rtpdec_depacketizers.h?
>
> Initial patch doing this attached. The key point of the patch:

Updated patch attached, that also removes rtpdec_asf.h and moves the
function declaration into the common header. The diffstat is now:

Ronald and Luca, please finish the discussion on the naming of the file,
so that we can get this applied. :-)

The arguments currenly stand:
- Not in rtpdec.h, to keep it separate and not clutter the generic file
- rtpdec_depacketizers.h is quite a long name...

// Martin