[FFmpeg-soc] [soc] Next steps for lavfi audio

S.N. Hemanth Meenakshisundaram smeenaks at ucsd.edu
Fri Jul 16 10:44:27 CEST 2010

Hi All,

With the framework up and af_resample working on the framework, what
other kinds of audio filters can I work on?

Stefano had earlier suggested exploring 1. Audio Visualization filters
and 2. Digital filters applied to audio.

I have a couple of questions about this:

1. What kinds of digital filters would prove useful? How about an
equalizer for amplifying different parts of the spectrum?

2. For audio visualization systems, how can I access the video thread to
display the visualizations. What kind of features are not present in the
existing visualization?

Thanks,
Hemanth