[FFmpeg-soc] libavfilter status

Stefano Sabatini stefano.sabatini-lala at poste.it
Mon Sep 28 21:41:35 CEST 2009

On date Monday 2009-09-28 10:47:07 +0300, Maksym Veremeyenko encoded:
> Stefano Sabatini написав(ла):
>> On date Sunday 2009-09-27 20:09:26 +0300, Maksym Veremeyenko encoded:
>>> Stefano Sabatini написав(ла):
>>> [...]
>>> Any plans for new attempts to submit avfilter to main svn?
>>> There is still no replacements for vhook....
>>
>> I'm working on it, unluckily I've not gone too far in these days, but
>> at least there is the regression test for lavfi already committed to
>> the main repo.
>>
>> Anyway help is welcome, for example for each one of the missing points
>> mentioned in the mail.
> There is MANDATORY list of changes required avfilter to include to main
> svn repo?
> Thread discuss a lot of features and wishes for avfilter but no real
> MANDATORY list that Baptiste Coudurier asked for was found (IMHO)...

Michael has the final word for what is considered MANDATORY, but
basing on that thread I would say we still miss at least:

* the pad filter
* the scale filter completed
* variable size video frames support

Maybe Michael may also want direct rendering support, each filter
should have one or more corresponding meaningful regression tests
implemented.

Regards.