[FFmpeg-soc] FFmpeg Release 0.5 is announced and already in ffmpeg/branches/0.5. hurry up for checking in soc/libavfilter!

Stefano Sabatini stefano.sabatini-lala at poste.it
Wed Mar 11 10:19:04 CET 2009

On date Tuesday 2009-03-10 19:17:32 +0100, Jürgen Meissner encoded:
> Currently there's not too much in ffmpeg/libavfilter,
> soc/livabfilter/checkout.sh does include much usefull stuff.
> I appreciated very much, if this could be in the FFmpeg 0.5 Release.
>
> mfG J.Meissner

Lavfi is still not ready for a full inclusion in SVN, and it won't be
included for sure in the 0.5 branch.

Hopefully, and with more people working on it, it will be included in
the next release.

If you want to know the current state of lavfi and/or want to
contribute to it read the thread: "lavfi state of affairs 2" in the
ffmpeg-devel ML.

Regards.