[FFmpeg-soc] [soc]: r4849 - als/alsdec.c

Diego Biurrun diego at biurrun.de
Fri Jul 31 14:17:34 CEST 2009

On Fri, Jul 31, 2009 at 01:17:25PM +0200, Thilo Borgmann wrote:
> >> Log:
> >> Removed all-caps variable names.
> >
> > No.
> Please elaborate what is not.

This commit does multiple things, not just change variable names.

> > Please review the diffs of your changes before committing.
> I already apologized for mixing this patch up and I'm sorry.
> I tried to resolve this right after commiting, although you are right it
> would be better not to have committed a wrong patch.

I replied before seeing your next message.

It's no big deal, soc is a testbed.  Nonetheless, the rule in FFmpeg
development is "one issue, one commit" and part of this soc exercise is
for you to get aquainted with FFmpeg development.

Diego