[FFmpeg-soc] [soc]: r1195 - in jpeg2000: j2k.c j2k.h j2kdec.c j2kenc.c

Jai Menon jmenon86 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 08:42:14 CET 2009

Hi,

On Mon, Jan 26, 2009 at 5:10 PM, Stefan Walter Klein
<klein at digital-cinema-services.de> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I just read about your efforts, including jpeg2000 in ffmpeg.
> Sadly I could neither find a downloadable version, nor sth. like
> 'comming soon'..:-(

The current soc code is at http://svn.mplayerhq.hu/soc/jpeg2000/.
Apply the patch to a svn checkout and build one yourself.

> Would you tell me, how far things are?! Is the development going on?
> Can I help in any way!?

Yes development is going on and I'm currently rewriting the decoding pass code.
Hopefully, I'll get around to posting patches soon. You can help by
posting patches
adding functionality/fixing bugs in the existing code.

> All the best and keep on rokkin'!

You too.

--
Regards,