[FFmpeg-soc] [soc]: r4018 - libavfilter/checkout.sh

Robert Swain robert.swain at gmail.com
Wed Feb 4 11:57:31 CET 2009

2009/2/4 Diego Biurrun <diego at biurrun.de>:
> On Wed, Feb 04, 2009 at 03:06:01AM +0000, Robert Swain wrote:
>> >
>> > Umm, what?
>>
>> "Non-GNU 'find' ..." - would that be better for you?
>
> Definitely, I honestly did not understand what you were trying to say
> there..
>
> But even GNU find expects the path before expressions, so the issue
> appears to run deeper.

It didn't have a path before and it seems that it must have worked
somewhere. It was suggested that GNU find does not require a path as
the first argument and assumes the current working directory in that
case. I don't have a linux box I can play with at the moment so I
couldn't confirm the theory but it was from a reliable source.

Anyway, I'll change the commit message.

Regards,
Rob