[FFmpeg-soc] Make Your Initial Checkins

zhentan feng spyfeng at gmail.com
Sat May 31 19:09:17 CEST 2008

Hi
2008/5/30 Robert Swain <robert.swain at gmail.com>:

> 2008/5/30 Luca Barbato <lu_zero at gentoo.org>:
> > Mike Melanson wrote:

> emails)
> >>
> >> Can you tell Sisir how he can get in on some git action too?
> >>

> > On gitorious there is a clone of the main git-svn mirror, you just have
> > to get an account there and use the gitorious clone feature to work on
> > your tree.
> >
> > I'll try to sync the gitorious clone bi-weekly.
>
> So that would make Kostya, Alex, Keiji, Jai and Sisir up and running.
> Which leaves:
>
> Sascha (Ben)
> Ramiro (Justin)
> Bart (Ben)
> Zhentan (Baptiste)

I just clone a repositories at
http://gitorious.org/projects/libswscale/repos/zhentanFengs-clone-ForTest

then
1, I cloned the project of zhentanFengs-clone-ForTest to my local host.
2, I added a new file and did some changes on the file cs_test.c just for
test.
3, I run the git push command as:

git push git at gitorious.org:libswscale/zhentanFengs-clone-ForTest.git  according
to the web notes says.

And the server says:Everything up-to-date.

But nothing change happened on the web page.

I have read the git push help and still confused with the workflow of it.

Anyone can help me?
Thanks very much.

> Who still need get their repositories set up.
>
> Rob

Best wishes~