[FFmpeg-soc] Specific Project Goals

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de
Sat May 3 22:23:04 CEST 2008

Hello,
On Sun, May 04, 2008 at 01:02:30AM +0530, Sisir Koppaka wrote:
> From the debian package page, these seem to depend on CONNECT being made
> available by the proxy and I am sure that that is blocked for us.

Too bad.

> git-format-patch and tunnelling through the public ssh computer are two good
> ways that I'll try to use.

If someone is root on a PC that can receive ICMP,
http://www.cs.uit.no/~daniels/PingTunnel/ might be useful as well (or do
they block ping as well??). While ptunnel is installed on my router, my
firewall/DSL router can not forward ICMP :-(.
And running the httptunnel server is not a big deal either though it is
a bit of a pain in comparison.

Greetings,
Reimar Döffinger