[FFmpeg-soc] Specific Project Goals

Sisir Koppaka sisir.koppaka at gmail.com
Sat May 3 18:05:35 CEST 2008

A small note about the soc-repos, I'm not sure which thread to say this or
if this is too early, but I think I should inform early - Even Git cloning
under http doesn't work through the proxy net of my college. I don't have
any problems now using git since I'm at home but during the last month or
so, I will probably be back in college in my next semester, so it might
cause some problems then. SVN checkouts worked fine over http last time I
checked and I hope that it will not be compulsory to use Git.
--
Sisir Koppaka