[FFmpeg-soc] Summer of Code

Mike Melanson mike at multimedia.cx
Mon Mar 3 23:56:17 CET 2008

Marcondes Ricarte wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I would like to know if the ffmpeg will participate in the Summer of
> Code 2008?
> What are the types of systems are you think to develop?

I'm glad you got the project correct on the second email. :)

FFmpeg has applied to be an SoC project for 2008. We will know in 2
weeks if we are accepted. In the meantime, these are the kinds of
projects we are proposing:

  http://wiki.multimedia.cx/index.php?title=FFmpeg_Summer_Of_Code_2008

That page also has ideas for qualification tasks. If you are interested
in an FFmpeg SoC task, you will be required to prove your worth with a
qual. task.

--
	-Mike Melanson