[FFmpeg-soc] mxfenc.c version 0.0.3

zhentan feng spyfeng at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 17:51:18 CEST 2008

Hi

2008/7/26 Reimar Döffinger <Reimar.Doeffinger at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de>

> Hello,
> On Sat, Jul 26, 2008 at 10:38:11PM +0800, zhentan feng wrote:
> > I set  breakpoint in ffmpeg.c:1662 and checked that I have stored the
> codec
> > type and code id correctly.
> >
> > codec_type = CODEC_TYPE_VIDEO, codec_id = CODEC_ID_MPEG4, pix_fmt =
> > PIX_FMT_YUV420P
>
> Then if the width and height are indeed optional, the mxf demuxer
> probably should set AVSTREAM_PARSE_HEADERS for each stream where
> they are not set.

you are right.

mxf.c  says:
if (has descriptor)
    do some thing and set AVSTREAM_PARSE_HEADERS.
else
    continue and do not set AVSTREAM_PARSE_HEADERS.

I didn't write descriptors for track, so mxf.c doesn't set
AVSTREAM_PARSE_HEADERS.
so the bug occurs, is it?

I'll add descriptors and run some test again.
thanks.
--
Best wishes~