[FFmpeg-soc] [soc]: r2842 - aacenc/aacenc.c

Baptiste Coudurier baptiste.coudurier at smartjog.com
Fri Jul 25 01:37:53 CEST 2008

Hi,

kostya wrote:
> Author: kostya
> Date: Thu Jul 24 11:57:40 2008
> New Revision: 2842
>
> Log:
> Delay encoding by one frame to provide lookahead samples

Im not sure, and this issue is really puzzling me. In this specific
case, pts would be different than dts. I don't know why no encoder takes
this into account, there might be something Im not understanding.

I think therefore encoder should now output pts for encoded frames.

Smartjog USA Inc.                                http://www.smartjog.com