[FFmpeg-soc] Segmentation fault debug questions

zhentan feng spyfeng at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 17:51:46 CEST 2008

Hi,
I have finished mxfenc.c for mxf muxer and complie it successfully without
warnings.
Certainly it still have a longway to go, so the first barrier is:

the command lines:

1) make output_example
2)./output_example mxf_file_test.mxf
Segmentation fault

I begin to gdb with the core.*  files and try to see the callstacks.

then
1) gdb -core=core.*
2) file ./output_example
the stdout say read the symbols from out_example Done.
but when I use bt command and no function name display.
it just says:

(gdb) bt
#0  0x4960cd1c in ?? ()

it may be lack of -g option when compling.
So I hacked Makefile in the main directory of FFmepg, where should I add
"-g" optional in Makefile?

the attachment is my Makefile
--
Best wishes~