[FFmpeg-soc] Libavfilter reviewing...

Vitor Sessak vitor1001 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 18:04:32 CET 2008

Hi all,

I think that libavfilter should be soon be in a shape good enough to
svn. What would be the preferred method of getting it reviewed? Should I
post several patches to the -devel ML? I think an interesting order to
get things commited is

1-First pack (in one big chunk):

avfilter.{c,h} (but with the initialization of the filters removed, to
compile with no filters)
allfilters.h (mostly empty, no filters yet)
defaults.c
vf_scale.c
formats.c
00_build.diff (with --disable-avfilter as default)

2-Second pack (one file at a time):

avfiltergraph.{c,h} (without the graphfile support)
04_ffmpeg_filters.diff (with cropping and padding disabled)
vf_crop.c

3-All the rest

4-Enabling it by default.

Michael, Bobby, Víctor, any opinions?