[FFmpeg-soc] Hello everyone

Keiji Costantini lists at strites.net
Fri Apr 25 20:55:05 CEST 2008

(This is the third time I send this message - this time with the "valid"
address)

Hi all, I just subscribed to this mailing-list after reading Mike's mail
(got a bit to search it, it was submerged by the google's ml-spam ^^')

I apologize I'm going to open another thread while there is already one
because I couldn't "reply to" any email (I didn't receive any yet :P - I
just subscribed)

I've been assigned for "LGPL reimplementation of GPL sws_scale parts"
mentored by Luca Barbato.
I'm very glad to be part of this project and this event.

Best luck also from me to everyone!

Regards (and apologizes for any mistake in my "Italian" English ^^') ,
Keiji Costantini