[FFmpeg-soc] add logo to video

Bobby Bingham uhmmmm at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 13:38:05 CET 2007

On Thu, 29 Nov 2007 22:07:23 -0800 (PST)
jgh lrhg <nguyenbamanh31 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi all!
> I want add logo or watermark to video.
> Víctor wrote :
> <
> The logo filter should be a "source filter": you can resurrect
> vsrc_ppm.c and use it as an example:
>
> svn copy --revision 1075
> svn://svn.mplayerhq.hu/soc/libavfilter/vsrc_ppm.c vsrc_ppm.c
>

> I downloaed libavfilter revision 1075 and build with ffmeg revision
> 10118 but I can't see file patch for ffmpeg.c. How can I add logo or
> watermark to video with current libbavfilter revison or anyone help
> me patch ffmpeg.c in ffmpeg revsion 10118? Thanks.

You should probably use a current version of both ffmpeg and
libavfilter.  You can use that old vsrc_ppm.c as a basis for building a
new filter which works with the current filter system.  I don't think
it should require too many changes.

Then, the overlay filter can be used to apply the watermark.  It
doesn't support any sort of alpha channel however, which might give
better results for what you want.  Patch welcome.

--
Bobby Bingham
Never trust atoms.  Or anything made of atoms.