[FFmpeg-soc] libavfilter/Makefile (undefined references)

Michael Niedermayer michaelni at gmx.at
Sun Nov 11 03:46:45 CET 2007

On Sat, Nov 10, 2007 at 10:22:21PM +0100, Víctor Paesa wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Nov 10, 2007 9:01 PM, Vitor <vitor1001 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Commited, since I guess you haven't asked Diego for a SoC svn account.
>
> I believe Michael said something like people with commit permissions
> on FFmpeg should
> have automatically permissions on SoC SVN, though I have not tried.

iam not a member of the root triumvirate so what i say should be is not
neccessarily what is ;)

[...]

Many that live deserve death. And some that die deserve life. Can you give
it to them? Then do not be too eager to deal out death in judgement. For
even the very wise cannot see all ends. -- Gandalf