[FFmpeg-soc] [soc]: r496 - in dirac: dirac_arith.c dirac_arith.h

Luca Barbato lu_zero at gentoo.org
Tue Jul 24 00:29:44 CEST 2007

Marco Gerards wrote:
> Luca Barbato <lu_zero at gentoo.org> writes:
>
>> marco wrote:
>>> Author: marco
>>> Date: Fri Jul 20 20:52:16 2007
>>> New Revision: 496
>>>
>>> Log:
>>> Finalize the splitup of arithmetic decoding.
>>>
>> Just to notice, you should update the makefile and have dirac depend on
>> golomb.o and dirac_arith.o
>
> Urgh, I forgot to commit this.  I have updated to the current svn head
> and fixed this issue.
>
>> I feel this usage of svn more and more less than stellar (say ugly)
>>
>> since we have git more or less setup what about using it (so merging to
>> the main tree won't be a pain like last time?)

Currently I have a branch in my local git devoted to track dirac, I
git-svn the soc tree and pull from it, the patch changes are tracked by
me, if there is someone interested I'll make it public.

I cleaner solution would be using git from day 0...

lu - no, I hadn't properly merged libswscale yet

--

Luca Barbato

Gentoo/linux Gentoo/PPC
http://dev.gentoo.org/~lu_zero