[FFmpeg-soc] [soc]: r1649 - qcelp/qcelpdec.c

Robert Swain robert.swain at gmail.com
Sun Dec 23 03:58:11 CET 2007

Hello,

On 23 Dec 2007, at 02:02, Reynaldo Verdejo wrote:
> On Dec 22, 2007 10:31 PM, Bobby Bingham <uhmmmm at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I would agree with Diego that "removing" doesn't sound very good, and
>> that "remove" sounds best, but I think "removes" is nearly as good as
>> "remove," and certainly acceptable to my ears.
>
> Yup, that was the form I used to prefer too.

I would say "This commit removes..." but when writing log messages I
write "Remove...". I'm not sure why, but this is how I've always done
it. Diego probably knows the theory, his English theory is often
better than mine, I just know what I think sounds right/reads well
for me. :)

But honestly, I don't care what tense or person or whatever is used
as long as the commit message clearly states what the commit did in
some form of English. (Preferably British English from my
perspective. ;p)

Rob