[FFmpeg-soc] [soc]: r1649 - qcelp/qcelpdec.c

Reynaldo Verdejo rverdejo at gmail.com
Sun Dec 23 02:17:48 CET 2007

Hi Michael

On Dec 22, 2007 8:07 PM, Michael Niedermayer <michaelni at gmx.at> wrote:
> Dont argue with diego, its pointless.

To be fair, I've asked Diego to correct my grammar/spelling several times. Most
of what I know about English is self taught so I have come to appreciate his
comments as I greatly appreciate yours about my coding. Thanks for the sheer
though but I'm sure he meant well.

> "Removes an unused variable." is perfectly correct, its a pure bikeshed issue

Thanks. I do think this is correct and I have used this form for years now, not
only in MPlayer/FFmpeg but on other projects too. Maybe if other native
English speaker among us could shed some light about this subject?

I'd sincerely appreciate some more hints here.

Best regards.

   Reynaldo H. Verdejo Pinochet