[FFmpeg-soc] nettiquete [was: add logo to video]

Jeremy Mordkoff jlm at zazzletech.com
Tue Dec 4 19:43:05 CET 2007

> Diego Biurrun said on Monday, December 03, 2007 11:56 AM

> This has been fixed in the meantime:

> If this is not clear enough, I'd like to hear your feedback.

This is much better than anything I came upon when I first joined. The
link to thread hijacking is a dead end. Could it be said that this
thread was hijacked? Or did I just hijack it by changing the subject?

> > Then I was flamed for not reading some document that I had not
> > stumbled upon and that was not prominent in any way, shape or form.
>
> Which document?

It described how to apply the libavfilter patch to ffmpeg. I don't
remember the url. Until I found that, I had no clue that libavfilter was
a patch to be applied to ffmpeg. I had assumed that it was in a branch.