[FFmpeg-soc] current status of dvbmuxer project

realsun sunxiaohui at dsp.ac.cn
Tue Aug 28 11:53:07 CEST 2007

Hi,
Here is the current status of the dvbmuxer soc project. I listed here
the features implemented and that still not finished.
I want to say thank you to my mentor, Baptiste Coudurier and all the
people in ffmpeg-soc, you give me so much help on the project.

works finished
- extract PES muxer code and let it be reused by both PS and TS muxer
- fixed pts/dts problem of TS muxer and it now plays TS files well

features not finished
- h264 muxing (still under discussion now)
- pid selection in muxer

There are several patches planed to submit/submitted.
- split mpeg.c into muxer and demuxer (submitted and applied)
- extract the pes packtizer from mpegenc.c (submmitted and pending in
dev-list)
- change pes packtizer from directly write into the ByteIOContext of
context to write into a pes buffer, so it could be packed later.
- modification of mpegtsenc.c to reuse pes packtizer and the pts/dts fixing