[FFmpeg-soc] [soc]: r833 - in rv40: rv40.c rv40data.h

Kostya kostya.shishkov at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 09:32:11 CEST 2007

On Thu, Aug 16, 2007 at 09:14:53AM +0200, kostya wrote:
> Author: kostya
> Date: Thu Aug 16 09:14:52 2007
> New Revision: 833
>
> Log:
> Correct determining of slice offset size

With this commit it should play everything.

I also think now is the time to test decoder. While it has some
awful motion artifacts, the samples should be watchable, ignore
that for now.
Please provide me with the samples, especially unplayable or
with some distortions beyond usual. I've looted everything from
MPHQ (samples and incoming).

Also for some reason some files can be played only with MPlayer
demuxer.