[FFmpeg-soc] [soc]: r647 - dirac/libavcodec/dirac.c

Marco Gerards mgerards at xs4all.nl
Thu Aug 9 13:16:58 CEST 2007

marco <subversion at mplayerhq.hu> writes:

> Author: marco
> Date: Thu Aug  9 12:25:42 2007
> New Revision: 647
>
> Log:
> halfpel is broken and qpel and eighth-pel aren't. so I disabled that for now instead

Now the video plays back, but it appears the video frames are not
played back in the right order.  For example, when some turns his
head, it appears he is shaking his head at the same time.

I expected setting display_picture_number for the decoded frame would
make FFmpeg reorder the frames for me so they are played back in
display order.  It appears this doesn't do what I expect it to do.

Can someone tell me what the normal method is to make the frames
appear in the display order instead of the order they are encoded in?

Thanks,
Marco