[FFmpeg-soc] SoC SVN accounts

Reynaldo Verdejo rverdejo at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 04:57:28 CEST 2007

On 4/18/07, Benjamin Larsson <banan at ludd.ltu.se> wrote:

> More administrative things, email Diego (diego at biurrun.de) with a
> preferred user name and password. He is in the process of creating theç

Guess I can use the same username/passwd I already have?

svn repository's also, they should be ready soon. We would also like to
> know when you can start working on your projects and if you have some

I have already started, currently feeding myself with the documentation at
hand.

preplanned vacation during the summer. Email me privately if you don't
> wanna post it on the mailing list.

Nope, winter here and I'm making arrangements to have everything else
finished to concentrate 100% on the SoC task

Best regards

Reynaldo