[FFmpeg-devel] [REFUND-REQUEST] FOSDEM '24 Expenses

Stefano Sabatini stefasab at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 01:36:54 EET 2024

On date Tuesday 2024-02-06 17:36:40 +0000, Frank Plowman wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am requesting reimbursement for the following expenses made attending
> FOSDEM 2024, where I delivered a talk about the FFmpeg VVC decoder and
> met with FFmpeg developers.
>
> Expense                   | Amount (GBP)
> --------------------------+-------------
> Return flight MAN <-> CRL |        45.98
> Coach LDS -> MAN          |         7.80
> Coach MAN -> LDS          |         9.00
> 2 nights Airbnb           |       110.07
> Train CRL -> BRU          |        14.90
> Coach BRU -> CRL          |        16.91
> Taxi LDS -> Home          |        10.92
> --------------------------+-------------
> Total                     |       215.58
>
> I took the taxi from the coach station to my house as it was in the
> early hours and public transport was not running.

Approved on my side, pending Michael's approval.

To get the refund, follow instructions here to generate a refund request:
https://www.spi-inc.org/treasurer/reimbursement-form/

Then email it to:
treasurer at rt.spi-inc.org

putting me and Michael in CC:, and adding the thread link from:
http://ffmpeg.org/pipermail/ffmpeg-devel/

Thanks.