[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] 5 year plan & Inovation

Ondřej Fiala ofiala at airmail.cc
Tue Apr 30 22:15:10 EEST 2024

On Tue Apr 30, 2024 at 9:06 PM CEST, Hendrik Leppkes wrote:
> I will take the replacement instead, thanks. Email is archaic. The
> entire point is to get away from email, not dress it up.
> SourceHut usage would likely make me even less interested then today.
>
> - Hendrik
I guess that depends on how (and with what) you use it. Using it with
Gmail UI for example is obviously not a great idea. No idea whether you
do, but if you do, you should be upset at Gmail, not email.

But you did not answer my question: which specific code review features
are you missing? I am just really curious, as I have less experience with
open-source development than you.