[FFmpeg-devel] Query from Reuters on XZ, open source, and Microsoft

Kieran Kunhya kieran618 at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 3 19:38:39 EEST 2024

Hi Raphael,

I was the author of the tweet and I gave a short talk about this topic at
Demuxed at a video conference last year:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OIyOEuQQsCQ&t=930s

That said this is a community project and it would be best to continue the
discussion on this mailing list unless agreed otherwise.

Regards,
Kieran Kunhya