[FFmpeg-devel] Merge QSV decoder SEI patch into master?

Soft Works softworkz at hotmail.com
Fri May 6 01:08:01 EEST 2022

There's still a pending issue which I'm waiting to get resolved:

https://github.com/Intel-Media-SDK/MediaSDK/issues/2597
(not the OP, start from the bottom)

Second part that needs to be done is some re-ordering to properly
associate SEI data with frames in case B-frames are used.
(as Haihao had pointed out)

It's not forgotten, though.

Regards,
softworkz