[FFmpeg-devel] Need help submitting a patch

Soft Works softworkz at hotmail.com
Tue May 3 17:08:13 EEST 2022

What it essentially does is to handle all the e-mail creation
and handling for you, also it takes care of versioning
your patchsets when submitting updates.

Once you comment with the /submit command, it will send your
patchset as emails to the mailing list, which IS supported
by the "core of the project".

Kind regards,
softworkz