[FFmpeg-devel] Need help submitting a patch

Traian Coza traian.coza at gmail.com
Tue May 3 07:12:10 EEST 2022

Hi! I am new to contributing to FFmpeg, and I have a technical question.

I'm trying to submit a patch, but it's a fairly large patch, which I've
made in multiple commits. I don't know how to generate the email for this
patch. The example command given on the website (with format-patch) only
generates the email for a single commit. I've searched the web and I don't
really see an easy way to do it. Can someone help me out with this?

Thanks!