[FFmpeg-devel] avfilter/adelay - interactive commands

deiwo deiwo deiwo101 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 19:58:26 EET 2022

Yes, I am aware of that fact. The changes are more proof of concept than
anything else.
What is missing is also proper command parsing, because the numbers can
have suffixes defining their resolution as is in the config_input()
function, where for each channel a different delay can be specified.
In that case the given functionality can be taken out to separate function
to be used by the config_input() and by the process_command().
I can implement the missing pieces if you decide to move forward with these
changes.

ut 18. 1. 2022 o 18:38 Paul B Mahol <onemda at gmail.com> napísal(a):