[FFmpeg-devel] 5.0 blocking issues

Lynne dev at lynne.ee
Sat Jan 8 23:31:15 EET 2022

8 Jan 2022, 17:30 by michael at niedermayer.cc:

> Hi all
>
> This is a simple go/no go call
> if you know of something that still should go into 5.0 please reply here
> with a list of what you are working on and a timelimit until when you
> will be done with it
>
> if you think everything is ready for the release, then too feel free to
> reply (assuming few others said ok yet) this is not supposed to become a
> 100 reply thread with oks, just maybe 2-3 people confirming that noone
> is aware of things missing.
>
> I intend to do the release within 2-3 days of all "no go" things being
> resolved or timeouting
>
> thx

Go for me.
I'll add a few Vulkan filter entries to the changelog, since
it's incomplete, and I'll mention the default AAC coder
was changed, but those are non-blockers.
j-b wanted to wait on something before announcing the
release, so I won't push my website patch before he pitches
in, but that's independent of tagging the release and making
the signed archives.