[FFmpeg-devel] Too many project ideas in GSOC 2022 FFmpeg

Michael Niedermayer michael at niedermayer.cc
Mon Feb 21 14:12:29 EET 2022

Hi all

We have 0 project ideas on our gsoc 2022 page
well we have 2 now as i copied my two from last year
If you have an idea, please add it!
If you had one in 2021 or prior which was not finished and the project
still makes sense, please copy it to the 2022 page

https://trac.ffmpeg.org/wiki/SponsoringPrograms/GSoC/2022

google doesnt like empty idea pages when they review it!

Thanks!

Never trust a computer, one day, it may think you are the virus. -- Compn