[FFmpeg-devel] Consulting Engagement Request

Linford Bacon linford.bacon at ngenius.ai
Thu Feb 17 12:38:30 EET 2022

Hi All,

My name is Linford and I run a small startup based in the UK that is using machine vision to automate traffic surveys .

We are making extensive use of the ffmpeg library to consume and pre-process footage from network connected CCTV cameras.

I was wondering whether anyone would be interested in a consulting engagement to assist us with some development and/or debugging of the ffmpeg pipeline.

Initially, we are looking for some targeted support to optimise our use of the ffmpeg library but there could also be additional work to create custom components/filters and to improve the library integration into our pipeline.

Let me know if you would be interested in this and I can setup a call.

Best wishes,

Linford

Linford Bacon
CEO & Co-founder | ngenius.ai
Mob: (44) 7387 235 026
The Enterprise Centre, Norwich Research Park, UEA, Norwich, NR4 7TJ