[FFmpeg-devel] fatal: Resolve operation not in progress, we are not resuming.

Andriy Gelman andriy.gelman at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 21:45:38 EET 2022

Hi,

On Wed, 02. Feb 16:02, Bryce Newman wrote:
> Hi,
> I am trying to apply this patch https://patchwork.ffmpeg.org/project/ffmpeg/patch/D412C54E-2E51-4522-A8FB-32C5C6CA613C@gettyimages.com/.
> I am able to `git apply` the patch locally and `make fate passes`, so I am not sure what I need to do to get this patch to not throw warnings.
> I have tried what is suggested in https://patchwork.ffmpeg.org/check/53886/.
>
> The results are…
>
> git am --show-current-patch=diff
> fatal: Resolve operation not in progress, we are not resuming.

Probably your email client corrupted the patch when you pasted it in.

Please use git send-email or attach the patch.
Patchwork needs mime types text/x-diff or text/x-patch to process attachments.

See also
https://ffmpeg.org/developer.html#Submitting-patches

As I understand you could also make a pull request to this repo:
https://github.com/ffstaging/FFmpeg
and your patch will get forwarded to the ffmpeg-devel mailing

--
Andriy