[FFmpeg-devel] Converting build to CMake

Jaime Rios xdev74 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 02:17:24 EEST 2022

Sorry if this has been asked before in the past.

I am wondering if there has been any conversation around changing the
current build setup of ffmpeg to CMake.

The reason I ask is that I am not a fan of having to install MinGW just to
build on Windows, and my experience so far with CMake has been a pleasant
one, when having to build on multiple platforms (Windows/Linux/macOS).

If there has been conversation about moving to CMake, where can I find the
thread?

Thank you.

-Jaime