[FFmpeg-devel] FATE Errors

Soft Works softworkz at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 30 22:07:57 EEST 2022

The weird thing is that the patchwork builds don't show any error:
https://patchwork.ffmpeg.org/project/ffmpeg/list/

..which would be expected for a specific commit that might fix this,
but none of the commits is showing such error.
That's why I was wondering whether it's something on my side (2 sides).

Thanks for letting me know that you're seeing the same!

sw