[FFmpeg-devel] FFmpeg 5.0 LTS vs 5.1 LTS

Soft Works softworkz at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 25 01:48:47 EEST 2022

@Anton - I'm wondering how your multi-threading transformations
to ffmpeg.c would align with the release schedule?

I think an LTS release should be either before or after the
series of changes you are planning. It would be unfortunate
when 5.1 would be somewhere in the middle of those changes
and become LTS.
(as you said it could take a year in the worst case)

Thanks,
softworkz