[FFmpeg-devel] proposal for a minor change in the behavior of the drawtext filter

Michael Koch astroelectronic at t-online.de
Fri Apr 22 16:22:40 EEST 2022

Hi Francesco,

in my opinion the line spacing looks good. But there is still the
problem that the y position of the baseline depends on the height of the
characters in the first line. You see that when you switch between your
pictures line_height_net_arial.png  and line_height_new_arial2.png.
I know that it can be corrected by specifying the y position as
"40-ascent" for example. Is it possible to make that the default?

Michael