[FFmpeg-devel] (no subject)

Pekka Väänänen pekka.vaananen at iki.fi
Tue Sep 21 21:25:01 EEST 2021

> This is a cosmetic change. It should not be part of a commit for a
> functional change (unless you already have to touch that line anyway (in
> which case you should beautify the line)).

Fixed.

> > +                    if (av_get_packet(pb, pkt,
> > wsvqa->vqfl_chunk_size) < 0)
> > +                        return AVERROR(EIO);
>
> This is executed after the earlier av_get_packet() and therefore the
> contents of the chunk read earlier will leak.

Added av_packet_unref(pkt) before that to free the old one.

I also put in ffio_ensure_seekback() call as discussed. The maximum
distance between the end of a VQFL the beginning of a VQFR seems to be
around 440 KiB (the ZBUF chunk of blade runner animations is large) so
I put in 512 KiB margin to the seekback size.