[FFmpeg-devel] Plans for libavfilter

Soft Works softworkz at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 17 20:15:44 EEST 2021

Probably not, but him.. ;-)

I wish the situation wasn't like that and my text would
be hopelessly exaggerated, but it isn't.
Neglection doesn't lead anywhere as the recent years have shown,
and it's not about Xiang - it's about the hundreds of ML readers,
many of which would probably rather take a job for resolving
captchas than getting involved.

Facing and naming the situation as-is might be a good start.

softworkz