[FFmpeg-devel] Running FATE

Soft Works softworkz at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 9 23:04:15 EEST 2021

Hi,

one more question I forgot to ask: is there a safe way to accelerate those
test runs?

I had tried with something like '-j8', but this didn't produce
reliable results.
Without deeper investigation it seems that this causes tests to be run
before their dependencies have been built.

Is there a proper way to parallelize test runs or is it recommended to
run these sequentially always?

Thanks,
softworkz