[FFmpeg-devel] Introduction

Piyush Badkul piyushmact18 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 10:58:21 EEST 2021

Hello
I am a working professional and want to introduce myself to the FFmpeg
devel mailing list. I wish to contribute to FFmpeg by solving its issues
listed on the bug tracker.

However, I can't get a hold of which bug to fix. Can you point me in the
right direction?
Can you point me to some beginner to intermediate level bugs that I can fix
and submit?

As of now, I have fetched the code from GitHub and successfully compiled it.

Regards

*Piyush Badkul* [Personal Website <http://opg7371.github.io/>]

*+91 8989412425  |* *+91 7987549194*

Designer | Developer (App Developer & Software Developer) | Blogger.

*Research Engineer at* *C-DOT <http://www.cdot.in/home.htm>* *| Co-Founder*
*(**YoCount*
<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.shpstartup.android.yocount>
*)** |* *Curator (*CodesMyth <http://www.codesmyth.com/>*) *

Bachelor of Technology, Maulana Azad National Institute Of Technology,
Bhopal, India [An Institute of National Importance].

■ Android ■ Designer ■ Blogger ■ Developer

Note: This email and its attachments are confidential and are protected by
copyright. When addressed to our clients it is subject to our terms and
conditions of business. Unless specifically specified, the contents are for
information and discussion only