[FFmpeg-devel] Collection Ping (softworkz)

Soft Works softworkz at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 10 14:02:47 EET 2021

Hi,

I thought it might be more friendly to ping for my pending patches
in a single message.

Here’s the list of my pending (mostly unresponded) patch sets:

[FFmpeg-devel,v2] DXVA2: Add ARGB format
https://patchwork.ffmpeg.org/bundle/softworkz/Pending_Nov_2021/?series=4491

[FFmpeg-devel,v3] doc/developer: Add description about safely sending patches via E-Mail clients
https://patchwork.ffmpeg.org/bundle/softworkz/Pending_Nov_2021/?series=4494

[FFmpeg-devel,v6,01/11] libavformat/asf: Fix handling of byte array length values
https://patchwork.ffmpeg.org/bundle/softworkz/Pending_Nov_2021/?series=5030

[FFmpeg-devel,v2,1/2] fftools/ffmpeg: Remove redundant loop
https://patchwork.ffmpeg.org/bundle/softworkz/Pending_Nov_2021/?series=5059

[FFmpeg-devel,v3,1/1] avutils/hwcontext: When deriving a hwdevice, search for existing device in bo…
https://patchwork.ffmpeg.org/bundle/softworkz/Pending_Nov_2021/?series=5063

[FFmpeg-devel,v2,1/1] avutil/frame: Document the possibility of negative line sizes
https://patchwork.ffmpeg.org/bundle/softworkz/Pending_Nov_2021/?series=5080

[FFmpeg-devel,1/5] avfilter/avfilter: Add avfilter_alloc() and avfilter_query_formats() for initial…
https://patchwork.ffmpeg.org/bundle/softworkz/Pending_Nov_2021/?series=5082

[FFmpeg-devel,1/1] libavutil/opt: fix mis-alignment of option and constant values for filter help
https://patchwork.ffmpeg.org/bundle/softworkz/Pending_Nov_2021/?series=5084

[FFmpeg-devel,1/1] fftools/ffmpeg: Output log message when interactive q command is received
https://patchwork.ffmpeg.org/bundle/softworkz/Pending_Nov_2021/?series=5086

[FFmpeg-devel,v3,1/1] fftools/cmdutils: Print bit depths when executing 'ffmpeg -pix_fmts'
https://patchwork.ffmpeg.org/bundle/softworkz/Pending_Nov_2021/?series=5089

[FFmpeg-devel,v2,1/1] avformat/dump: Print codec level and stream start offsets for input streams
https://patchwork.ffmpeg.org/bundle/softworkz/Pending_Nov_2021/?series=5088

[FFmpeg-devel,1/1] swscale/swscale: check SWS_PRINT_INFO flag for printing alignment warnings
https://patchwork.ffmpeg.org/bundle/softworkz/Pending_Nov_2021/?series=5101

[FFmpeg-devel,1/1] fftools/ffprobe: print size of attachment streams
https://patchwork.ffmpeg.org/bundle/softworkz/Pending_Nov_2021/?series=5113

[FFmpeg-devel,v14,01/14] Subtitle Filtering
https://patchwork.ffmpeg.org/project/ffmpeg/list/?series=5125

I've also created a bundle on patchwork that lists all the individual patches:
https://patchwork.ffmpeg.org/bundle/softworkz/Pending_Nov_2021/

PS: I could also ping-respond to the individual patch e-mails if that is preferred ;-)

Kind regards,
softworkz