[FFmpeg-devel] Builds for MAC

libav at airmail.cc libav at airmail.cc
Sun May 16 15:54:44 EEST 2021

Hi

Would you be interested in me making additional unofficial mac
builds for you to add to the downloads page? I have an intel mac, and
I should be getting a sillicon mac soon so I can make builds for ARM
(unlike the existing person) The only provider listed stated that he
would not be offering silicon mac downloads, but I could get something
to work. While the intel binaries do work for now, you can expect Apple
to cut that off soon like they did when they switched from PPC to Intel.
He also seems to be complaining about the traffic load, so another
download site would distribute the cost more equally and take some of
the costs off him so he can keep his service running. I can also do
windows builds as well, but there are already some builders.